The work of the Watsons Bay Association
Formed by residents in response to an increase in large residential developments, the Watsons Bay Association (WBA) works to protect the character of the local area and preserve its natural beauty for visitors and locals.
Our work includes:
- Preserving the historical, architectural and natural beauty of Watsons Bay
- Protecting our open spaces, national parkland and local beaches
- Working with the Woollahra Council to ensure new development fits the existing streetscape and complies with the Watsons Bay Development Control Plan
- Ensuring commercial development is in line with community needs
- Promoting the history of Watsons Bay
- Ensuring local services like transport and parking are effective.
If you love this part of Sydney please consider joining the WBA: click here to learn more